Saturday, June 11, 2011

texas longhorns wallpaper

images Texas Longhorns texas longhorns wallpaper. texas longhorns wallpaper.
  • texas longhorns wallpaper.


  • tonyHK12
    10-20 10:04 AM
    I understand your frustration, but its like holding IV responsible for getting your GC - that does not seem right.

    Contributing now is important; and after getting gc's, its equally important to support the people who are still stuck in the process.

    Yeah I agree, I'm a regular donor anyway. If my GC is getting delayed, then for every year after 2012 I would cut my rent by 100-200 a month :) All other expenses too.




    wallpaper texas longhorns wallpaper. texas longhorns wallpaper. so instead of the quot;Texas
  • so instead of the quot;Texas


  • vicks_don
    01-23 08:22 AM
    You guys are great Leaders...




    texas longhorns wallpaper. University of Texas Longhorns
  • University of Texas Longhorns


  • vinabath
    04-07 10:37 AM
    Just got it. Right now.Thanks guys.

    Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Approval notice sent.

    On April 7, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

    If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.




    2011 so instead of the quot;Texas texas longhorns wallpaper. texas longhorns - 126809
  • texas longhorns - 126809


  • julsun
    09-27 10:19 AM
    I filed for AOS in Aug 07, my attorney advised me that we could combine the checks payable to USCIS for family members (EG: in place of one check for my 485 and one more for my wife we could combine both the checks for 485 and issue a single check for twice the amount). Based on the above, i issued 1 check for 485, 1 for EAD, 1 for FP and 1 for AP.

    Now my checks have been cashed and i am able to see the receipt number on the back of the cashed check. I see two receipt numbers on the back of the checks for EAD and AP however i see only 1 receipt number on the back of the check for 485 (and the same number on the back of the check for FP)

    Did any body else also send combined checks? Did you get a single receipt number or multiple numbers?

    Thanks.

    My EAD cheques got encashed today. I had sent a single cheque for myself and my wife. I do notice two LIN numbers on the back of the cheque. BUT when i search for those numbers on USCIS website its says number DO NOT exist in the system. Has anyone faced similar issue?

    Thanks



    more...

    texas longhorns wallpaper. Wallpapers
  • Wallpapers


  • kshitijnt
    03-07 12:49 AM
    Hi People,

    I have been hearing a few things on the renewal and I cant seem to get a concrete picture here. Would appreciate a look here.

    I am applying for an advance parole renewal for my wife, me and her, we did not apply for the GC at the same time, I applied during the hullabaloo July 2007 times under the old fee structure and she was applied later on in the following year 2008 under the new fee structure of $1010 as a derivative under my application. Her I-797 receipt notice indicates that a fee of $1010 was paid out. My I-797 indicates $300 odd as separate fees.

    Given the above, is she exempt from paying the $305/$340 for the Advance Parole/EAD. A USCIS agent that I talked to says that anything after July 30th 2007 is exempt but she could well be reading from a piece of paper without actual knowledge of the intricacies. A paralegal at my lawyer's office said that she needs to pay, but somehow I am not convinced.

    Would appreciate a little insight here.

    Thx,
    M

    She is exempt. I renewed last year under new fees structure. I got my AP . For this year they did not even give me a receipt. So I am going to have to call USCIS.




    texas longhorns wallpaper. Texas Longhorns wallpaper,
  • Texas Longhorns wallpaper,


  • GC_1000Watt
    08-05 03:42 PM
    Hello all,

    Recently I got my H1B stamped at Mumbai India, this was my
    third H1B, and fifth US visa(I got two B1/B2s in addition). The
    US Visa stamping process has been streamlined and better organized
    than it was when I got my first one in 1999!:)

    Process started with me paying visa fees upfront at HDFC bank.
    after paying the fees, they will give two copies of the receipt,
    one for you and one for the consulate.

    Next step is to get yourself photographed. Every photo studio
    in Bombay knows the specification now, so it was no problem.:)
    Get digital copies of the photographs.

    Next step is to go online and fill the application forms. One needs
    to upload photographs and enter the fee payment receipt number
    in the form. Once completed, print the application after saving.
    The application form has a bar code, so please make no changes
    after the printout, if you do one needs to take a fresh print.

    The next step was to arrange an appointment for visa stamping
    which can be done online, once appointment is fixed
    one can go to the visa application center which is very
    near the Consulate at Breach Candy. They will verify the application
    and give you a confirmation of the appointment. Make sure
    that you submit your application form at least three business
    days before the visa appointment.


    To avoid the morning hour traffic we checked into a hotel
    near the consulate. The appointment was 10:30 AM, but we
    reached the consulate at 10:00. The appointment confirmed
    suggested we do not go to the consulate before 10:15, but
    went ahead anyway. The security let us in. :) The consulate
    was full of visa aspirants, and I braced myself for a long wait.
    We submitted our application forms after getting our fingers
    printed.

    To my surprise, we were called for interview at around 10:10.
    The consulate officer commented that I have already lived
    in the US, to which I said yes. The question was repeated to
    my wife, who also had a stint in the US. Then she asked me
    what kind of work I will be doing in US. I gave a rather long
    answer which I guess bored her a bit. My six year daughter
    complained that it she is tired, the consular officer started
    small talk with her. Then she said my passport will be sent
    by courier. By 10:20 we were on our way back home.

    We received our passports separately over the next 10 days.
    surprisingly my daughter got hers within 2 days, but my
    wife had to wait full 10 days!

    I am in the US now :)

    Thanks for sharing your expereince. Just wanted to know Where did you stay in Mumbai? And how much was the rate?
    Also did you submitted H1B fees diff. of new and old fee duting the visa interview?



    more...

    texas longhorns wallpaper. Texas Longhorns iPhone
  • Texas Longhorns iPhone


  • pappu
    01-05 11:24 AM
    any predictions for Feb 2009 :D:D

    Tough to predict due to porting done from EB3 to EB2. All old EB3 PDs that ported to EB2 will have priority over newer EB2 PDs




    2010 University of Texas Longhorns texas longhorns wallpaper. Texas Longhorns
  • Texas Longhorns


  • dhesha
    12-16 04:29 PM
    Congrats and Best Wishes , It happened to my friend also, His PD is March 05 and got the approval on 10/29/08

    I am just so frustrated (and happy for the TSC folks) that why all this approval thing is happening only in TSC, what is wrong with Nebraska



    more...

    texas longhorns wallpaper. Free Texas.gif phone wallpaper
  • Free Texas.gif phone wallpaper


  • bestia
    07-17 02:48 AM
    cover letter doesn't matter. they don't want it, more over you made officer read extra page of stuff... :) creating backlogs :)




    hair texas longhorns - 126809 texas longhorns wallpaper. of the Texas Longhorns
  • of the Texas Longhorns


  • chi_shark
    06-17 12:52 PM
    Hi Chi_Shark,

    I didnt get your analysis on "so i could possibly face a 7 day gap in work authorization". I am also eagerly waiting for my EAD but I was curious what makes you think about a gap of 7 days. Is it 'coz you complete 60 days of filing on Aug 17th and urs expires on 10th. But why 60 days, I thought it has to be 90 days before a request can be made for interim EAD. Please correct me if I am wrong.

    Thanks!

    you are right! i obviously got the application date wrong. I applied on may 17th - not on june 17th as i previously wrote.



    more...

    texas longhorns wallpaper. Texas Longhorns Wallpaper
  • Texas Longhorns Wallpaper


  • dval_dpal
    09-20 06:18 PM
    raj,

    could you tell me what is your education background....i'm planning to switch to eb2 too...
    your advice will be helpful.

    thanks
    dhaval




    hot Wallpapers texas longhorns wallpaper. Texas Longhorns MySpace Layout
  • Texas Longhorns MySpace Layout


  • upuaut
    09-15 03:27 AM
    Are you talking about the "rayoflight" effect?

    If so, I built a tutorial on replicating it, which is located here.

    http://www.kirupa.com/developer/flash5/rayoflight.asp

    if it's not that effect, write back and let me know what you're talking about.



    more...

    house Texas Longhorns iPhone texas longhorns wallpaper. Texas Logo - football, logo,
  • Texas Logo - football, logo,


  • GC_1000Watt
    01-05 04:40 PM
    Below mentioned points are from the NAFSA Adviser's Manual (2006 release)

    7.27.2.1 Exception for travel to Canada or Mexico for 30 days or less
    Under the "automatic extension of validity at ports-of-entry" provision, an H-IB alien may reenter the U.S. after a trip solely to Canada or Mexico that lasted no more than 30 days, without the need to obtain a new H-IB visa, even if the individual's prior H-IB visa has expired.

    H-1B automatic revalidation different than that for F and J nonimmigrants
    F and J nonimmigrants can use the automatic revalidation of visa provision not only after a trip to Canada and Mexico, but after a trip to the islands in the Caribbean as well. H-lB travel under this provision is limited to Canada and Mexico only.

    7.27.2.2
    Continued validity of H visas after employer change If the H-IB worker has changed employers since first entering the United States and has a valid visa annotated for the previous employer, he or she may reenter the U.S. using that visa, provided he or she presents a valid H-IB approval notice for the new employer upon reentry to the United States.

    7.27.2.3 Revalidation of H visas in the United States no longer possible
    Prior to July 17,2004, nonimmigrants in H status could apply for a new H visa through the DOS Visa Office in Washington, D.C., but only if they had already obtained one visa abroad in the category being applied for. This process was known as "revalidation." Effective July 17, 2004, the Department of State no longer accepts applications for revalidation of H visas.

    7.27.2.4 H-1 B visa eligibility after an extension of H-1 B status beyond 6 years
    Caution! H-IB nonimmigrants that have received extensions ofH-lB status beyond 6 years under AC21 continue to be bound by the requirement to have a valid H-IB visa for entry to the United States after travel abroad. If the nonimmigrant's visa has expired, he or she will
    have to obtain a new H -1 B visa on the basis of an approved H -lB petition in order to reenter the United States, like any H-IB nonimmigrant.



    Please let me now if these points are in place currently.
    And if yes then please consider this case gurus. If somebody has a valid first H1B extension (with I-94) till 2012 and if he goes for stamping in mexico and gets 221(g). Then can he come back to USA even if his old H1B and old I-94 has expired while his case is pending under 221(g) status in mexico?
    I will appreciate your thoughts on this.




    tattoo Texas Longhorns wallpaper, texas longhorns wallpaper. Texas Longhorns iPhone
  • Texas Longhorns iPhone


  • sayantan76
    06-01 06:55 PM
    It does not make sense to me how folks who are on L1 visa and manage some people can go at par with the people of Extraordinary ability .

    I can understand if they holding a position where they make some policies/ generate bussiness that gonna have major impact on Employees or organizational direction ...

    But I have seen some people who not at par qualified has applied for GC on EB1 category just because they are on L1 Visa it is getting expired....

    But i feel that there is a big glitch in the definition of this category which many of the DESI Companies are abusing ....:(
    you do not need to be on L1A to apply for EB-1 managerial as long as you meet the requirements of being a manager as per USCIS definition. also eb-1 managerial is not a self-file - it needs to be filed by employer.



    more...

    pictures Texas Longhorns iPhone texas longhorns wallpaper. UT Texas Longhorns College
  • UT Texas Longhorns College


  • brij523
    02-17 10:59 PM
    Sent you a PM

    Thank you.

    Any IV core member will like to join the call? It would be better.




    dresses Texas Longhorns MySpace Layout texas longhorns wallpaper. texas longhorns wallpaper
  • texas longhorns wallpaper


  • bijualex29
    08-14 03:04 PM
    Just for a change in topic, do you guys to know good Life insurance company who do not show prejudice between greencard holder and H-1B Holder.
    I just got life insurance through select quote, west coast which coast only 22$ for � million insurance rejected me stating that there is a difference rate of green card holder and Alien.

    I got through Prudential which is costing me 50$.


    Any experience with you folks



    more...

    makeup Free Texas.gif phone wallpaper texas longhorns wallpaper. Texas Longhorns iPhone
  • Texas Longhorns iPhone


  • averagedesi
    09-23 09:30 PM
    Here is a link of ppl in similar situations, its from a different forum

    http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?p=1782958




    girlfriend Texas Longhorns iPhone texas longhorns wallpaper. texas longhorns wallpaper
  • texas longhorns wallpaper


  • jsb
    01-28 02:03 PM
    per my OP, my physical receipt said my "RECEIPT date" is July 30th.
    but the ONLINE status said "it was RECEIVED on Sept 5th"\

    I was mainly concern about the wording on the online statis "received on..."

    how did you determine I was a NSC-CSC-NSC transfer case from that?
    I am a little confused here.

    thank you very much

    Systems were designed when as soon as mail was recieved, it was entered in the system. Therefore, for practical purposes, data entry date was the receive date. Many centers, when they claim, "we process cases in order we receive them...", or "our processing is within prescribed time schedule limits...", they treat this data entry date as the received date (as they think until it reached them for data entry, it is not their responsibility). When files are shuffled around, there may be a big difference in these dates, but no one has ever clarified that issue.




    hairstyles Texas Longhorns Wallpaper texas longhorns wallpaper. texas longhorn bull
  • texas longhorn bull


  • gangadhargs
    05-12 05:07 AM
    I also have two I-485s pending. I contacted the attorneys about this and they said not to do anything with them. Let USCIS deny one of those when time comes. Sending any sort of communication to USCIS might cause more confusion than necessary. I hope that helps.




    yabadaba
    03-05 01:45 PM
    our friends at numbers usa have this on their homepage

    New Senate GOP Immigration Package in the Offing
    (March 5) At 11:30 a.m. this morning, a group of Republican senators will hold a press conference to showcase a package of 10-15 bills designed to make critical improvements to America’s immigration system.

    Each bill in the package is expected to represent a specific step toward securing America’s borders; increasing enforcement at the workplace; or restoring law and order to our nation’s broken immigration system. The package is also expected to illustrate achievable, "bite-sized" steps that Congress – working in a bipartisan manner – should be able to accomplish between now and November.


    Many of the ideas contained in the forthcoming bills have already passed the Senate or been voted on before, but have yet to become law.


    The coalition, led by Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.), will call for full Senate consideration on each of the 10-15 bills as amendments to any legislative vehicle deemed appropriate by Senate Republicans this year


    http://www.numbersusa.com/index




    Saarissimo
    06-03 05:08 PM
    Thank you all for your replies and comments. A few things I know based on previous research:
    1. Any person, whether in the US or not, can be an investor (and hence hold equity) of an LLC or C corp. When it comes to an S-corp, all owners must be US citizens. So owning a stake in a company has nothing to do with work permit (i.e. H1-B)
    2. Any company that can prove employer-employee relationship can sponsor H1B for its employees, even if the employees are owners in the company. There are many start-ups in the US where some of the founders work in the company on an H1-B. However, the lion share of those are C-Corps

    My questions are:
    1. Can an LLC sponsor an H1B visa for one of its (major) shareholders
    2. If so, H1B visa requires proof of salary, whereas owners in an LLC cannot be employed by the LLC. Any ideas on how to solve this paradox?

    I hope this all makes sense.

    Thank you all in advance.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment