Saturday, July 2, 2011

Pictures Of Cats Fighting

images brother cats fighting Pictures Of Cats Fighting. You have evidence of force you
  • You have evidence of force you

  • theconfused
    01-01 05:39 PM
    Dear All,

    i might have posted this query in some other forums too, but could not get much response and hence reposting. Please pardon me if you happen to re-read this.

    1) I got my fresh H1B visa stamp from employer A and started workin with him from 1st October 2007 . Visa was valid from August 2007 to August 2010.

    2) Was laid off on 16th November 2007.

    3) Found another employer B and he applied for H1B transfer on 21st December 2007 using regular processing.

    4) I do not have any pay stup or any kind of information from employer B.

    5) I found another employer (C) and he applied for H1B with a receipt date 19th March 2008 using premium processing.

    6) Got approval (I797B) on 21st march 2008. Attorney from employer C told me that i need to leave the US and come back and can start working with employer C. I went to Mexico and came back and started working with employer C since 1st April 2008.

    7) Got the job with employer D. Employer D filled for H1B transfer. This time i got approval (I797A) with I-94 attached. Started working with employer D since 1st October 2008.

    8) I am still employed with employer D. But my visa is going to expire in August 2010. My I-94 (came with I-797A) is valid till October 2011.

    9) I want to get a new visa stamp in my passport and hence want to visit New Delhi US embassy.

    Will i be having problem on visa stamping because i dont have pay stup from 16th Nov 2007 till 1st April 2008 ( 4 months and 16 days = 136 days)?

    Your help is highly appreciative.



    wallpaper You have evidence of force you Pictures Of Cats Fighting. cats fighting »Funny Black
  • cats fighting »Funny Black

  • meera07
    08-23 05:59 PM
    HI All,

    Please help me to sort out this difficult query.

    Company 'X' holds my H1 Visa and i got an offer from comapny 'Y'
    So i can easily xfer my H1 to company 'Y'

    But i am expecting a better offer from company 'Z' in couple of days probably 2-3 weeks.It can be also the scenerio tht they may offer me in a day or two when my H1 xfer is already in process from company 'X' to 'Y'

    In that case when can i xfer my H1 to company Z?

    The worst solution is to get my Visa xfer to company 'Y' and after a month or so get it xfered to 'Z'. Is that possible and allowed to xfer it so quickly?

    Please help.


    Pictures Of Cats Fighting. tips,funny cats One of
  • tips,funny cats One of

  • harshailan
    07-31 05:34 PM
    All the cases filed in feb 2007 and sent to nebraska are still pending including mine. Some cases filed in feb in texas center have been processed.

    Don't worry you need to wait atleast few more months for them to start looking at your application.

    check the processing times here

    2011 cats fighting »Funny Black Pictures Of Cats Fighting. cute videos of cats and
  • cute videos of cats and

  • ksvreg
    07-19 02:40 PM
    My I-140 approved. Based on the July 2007 Visa Bulletin revision threat on June 30th, I have prepared and submitted I-485 package with all necessary documents along with approved I-140 copy. I sent the package to Nebraska Service Center and it reached on July 2nd. In the last minute, my company also submitted the I-485 package. My company sent the package on July 1st and reached on July 2nd at Texas Service Center. This was happened due to some communication gap between my company and me.

    My questions are:
    1. Will there be any problem if there are two package submitted? One from me and one from my company law firm?
    2. Will they reject one of the package? If so, which one will be returned?
    3. Is it possible to withdraw one of the package?


    Pictures Of Cats Fighting. how to get rid of cats
  • how to get rid of cats

  • ciber.couger
    07-15 12:08 PM
    my wife, my 2 years old son, and I will be there. We will do anything to get this thing going:)

    Pictures Of Cats Fighting. cats fighting
  • cats fighting

  • h1bdude1
    03-26 12:39 PM
    thank you for your reply.
    but i read somewhere that its better to send chest X-Ray Report with I-693 so that USCIS will not get any excuse to send RFE in the future.

    Physician will advise you if a chest X-Ray is needed.


    Pictures Of Cats Fighting. If tens of cats were living
  • If tens of cats were living

  • smisachu
    10-14 11:34 PM
    I am in the same boat. My 7-9 yr extn will be up in December. My PD is Dec 2005 EB2. I would like to apply for 3 yr extn of H1. I am thinking if I should just renew my EAD instead of renewing my H1. Also what would be the filing fee for H1? $320 or $320 + $1500?


    My Green card is in the processing and I-140 was approved

    in Dec 2007. The priority date is in Jun 2007 and EB2 category. Applied for renewal of EAD and AP recently.

    I am on H1b and it is due for renewal in 3 months. I will be on H1b for 4 1/2 yrs by that time.
    I hope h1b will be issued for 3 yrs since pending 485 for more than a year.
    I think renewing is helpful just in case if there is any issue with 485.

    1. Is it worth to renew H1b?
    2. How much will it cost to renew H1b?
    3. Since the h1b is issued for 3 yrs based on pending 485. If any issue with 485 will it impact H1b?

    Thanks in advance.

    2010 tips,funny cats One of Pictures Of Cats Fighting. brother cats fighting
  • brother cats fighting

  • kondur_007
    07-26 05:54 PM
    labor is indeed more than 1 year old. Are you completely sure about this rule since having an approved 140 gives you a 3 year extemsion

    Yes, unfortunately you are not eligible for I140 premium processing as you can extend your H1 beyond 6 yrs based on labor > 1yr old.

    USCIS opened this premium processing for a VERY narrow group of people: "who can not extend H1 visa beyond 6 yrs by any other means, who are currently on H1 status". However, due to this very narrow inclusion criteria, they have received a very few premium processing requests (as most people either have older labor or are in different status by now). And they LOVE money, so they will soon come up with broader premium processing, (probably in october or so when new fiscal year starts when they usually go in "hibernation")

    Hope it helps.


    Pictures Of Cats Fighting. We have two cats : a 2 year
  • We have two cats : a 2 year

  • chirag1211
    09-24 03:41 PM

    I am as well on the same boat. My H1 is getting expired on Sep 2010. My Company is ready to file a GC. But can't convince them to file in EB2 category. Also looking at the backlogs don't know if its the good time to start the GC process.

    Can anyone put some light to this sitaution.



    hair cute videos of cats and Pictures Of Cats Fighting. eating cats, fighting off
  • eating cats, fighting off

    04-15 02:15 PM

    My Labor was denied for the following reason -

    Neither the earliest date listed for a recruitment step on ETA Form 9089, 03/20/2008 listed in XXX and XXX, nor the date the application was filed 8/27/2008 fall within the Prevailing wage determination validity period of 4/21/200-7/20/2008. This indicates the employer did not begin recruitement, not file the application during the Prevailing wage determination period.

    Can you guys please suggest what could be done. Letter states we can ask for a review. But lawyer thinks we have start the process from the begining.

    Would appreciate susgestion ASAP. Have only 15 days to respond.


    Pictures Of Cats Fighting. found that pic of him with
  • found that pic of him with

  • Bobby Digital
    June 17th, 2005, 10:21 AM
    I'm looking for a good macro/micro lense and am curious if the Nikon telephoto AF Micro Nikkor 105mm 2.8D is good lense?
    Is it worth the $600?
    What kind of difference is it going from a 105mm to 200mm if there for close up shots?

    Thanks for your help!

    hot how to get rid of cats Pictures Of Cats Fighting. Way of Cats blog Rotating
  • Way of Cats blog Rotating

  • ajay
    07-19 11:07 AM
    Use the format suggested by Solaris. I also got in the same format. Please fill in your company details.


    house Dogs amp; Cats From Fighting Pictures Of Cats Fighting. cats fighting dogs,
  • cats fighting dogs,

  • qualified_trash
    01-02 07:42 PM
    does not seem to be very friendly now !!

    tattoo cats fighting Pictures Of Cats Fighting. In the world of cats he was a
  • In the world of cats he was a

  • ganguteli
    04-08 01:06 PM
    I just noticed on USCIS website that all 4 of our family's I-485 (myself, wife, 2 children) have new LUD of 4/1/2009.

    The message still says "case received and pending" on all cases.

    I wonder what it means?


    Congrats. It means someone touched your file. Please update the LUD date in the IV tracker


    pictures If tens of cats were living Pictures Of Cats Fighting. Cats fighting!
  • Cats fighting!

  • venky08
    06-13 11:00 PM
    As usual to complicate decision making.... :mad:

    Today PD (aug 2006 / EB3) is now current :) and I have my I 140 approved.

    I also have another job offer which looks great. :confused: But they will start GC only after 3-4 months!

    Should I just stick on to my current job and ride it out for 6 months to get EAD?

    When does one get EAD 3 months after filing 485 or after 6?
    Also if the dates retrogress, will 485 get approved? or Should the date remain current till 485 gets approved?

    A bird in the hand is better than two in the is upto you...

    dresses Way of Cats blog Rotating Pictures Of Cats Fighting. WWE of cats
  • WWE of cats

  • Springflower
    04-15 04:01 PM
    Enjoy the freedom and fexibility GC provides!


    makeup We have two cats : a 2 year Pictures Of Cats Fighting. Dogs amp; Cats From Fighting
  • Dogs amp; Cats From Fighting

  • gcwaiting4031
    11-26 04:48 PM
    1) I got my EAD 3 months back. Also received my AP in Oct. Typically how long is the journey from EAD to actual GC?

    2) When does the 180 day period for AC21 begin? The day I sent my 140/485 packet or the receipt date (behind the cashed check) of my 140/485 application?

    3) Now that I have my EAD, do I need to do anything at this point? I already have a SSN. Does the SSN change after getting EAD? Do I need to apply for I-9 or something?

    4) Have people been successful with AC21? What if I want to move on to another role (different in responsibilities from my current role)? Can I still use AC21?

    PS: My company lawyers are very unfriendly and rude. So thanks for your help in advance.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    EB3, TSC, PD - Dec 06, 1st FP done, Filed 140 & 485 during the July rush

    girlfriend In the world of cats he was a Pictures Of Cats Fighting. of cats and dogs fighting,
  • of cats and dogs fighting,

  • newuser
    05-23 05:10 PM
    I called today morning. Arlen Specter's Washington phone - No ring tone. I will call him again.

    Let the EB's FREEDOM begin from the KEYSTONE STATE
    Hello Pennsylvania Residents,

    Please start calling your Senators:
    1) Arlen Specter 202-224-4254
    2) Here's the response I received from Rob Casey(D-PA)'s office
    - (202) 224-6324 The staffer I spoke to(male) said a lot of members from IV had called, and he said they had put forth some important points. Looks like his office is really listening.

    hairstyles found that pic of him with Pictures Of Cats Fighting. of cats and dogs fighting,
  • of cats and dogs fighting,

  • ABC of GC
    08-27 02:18 PM
    Dear new member,

    This issues is discussed in very detail in one of the threads recently, so please do your research and find out.

    01-24 04:22 PM
    Have you tried stepping through in the debugger and seeing if the line(s) where the response gets sent is hit?

    10-04 02:47 PM
    My understanding is that USCIS pre-adjudicates every application and requests fingerprint/namecheck, even if the dates are not current. It is done to weed out denials right away - you don't need to wait for PD to become current to be denied.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment